esposas y cuernos

esposas y cuernos

¿ QUIEN NOS VISITA ?

martes, 22 de abril de 2014

SITUACIONES CORNUDAS

 TU Y TU ESPOSA VAN A LA DISCO Y ELLA VA AL BAÑO ,APROVECHA PARA COJER CON EL CHICO CON EL QUE A COQUETIADO TODA LA NOCHEHere’s how things were suppose to go down…
My wife and I were going to go to a bar and she was going to dance and flirt with another man. It was meant to be a way for us to ‘test the waters’ to see if we were ready for the cuckold lifestyle.
As I sat next to her at the bar, she got friendly with this other guy. Maybe a little too friendly. After watching more than I could bear, I gave her our “secret signal”. This was something we agreed upon before hand. It meant that I had enough and was ready to go home. She completely ignored our signal. Instead she and this other guy stumbled off to the Men’s room.
I found them in there fucking. A small crowd of guys were gathering outside the doorway of the stall. Some of them even had their phones out taking pictures and videos.
When I saw his cock thrusting inside my wife, I felt ill, like someone punched me in the gut.
Now when I fuck her, I think about that image and boy does it make me cum! Funny how jealousy can be such a turn on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

COMENTA