esposas y cuernos

esposas y cuernos

¿ QUIEN NOS VISITA ?

miércoles, 9 de marzo de 2016

elixir de vida

Laura looked on in shock as Dave’s big cock erupted, blowing his load all the way up to crash on to her face, as he was inches from entering her needy pussy…

I love this clip and the caption…but I always perceive that other guys who can’t control their orgasms tend to be lesser mean, and that load of cum is such a heavy rope shot so far..that looks more like a real man’s load! I’d love to be there to catch it myself!  LOL.But I’m curious to hear from others…are most prematures like me who tend to ooze small loads rather than pump out big manly loads like this one??  Tina, love your blog!  My lady is learning so much, she’s so amazing…but not quite as deep an understanding of premature cummers as you have!

3 comentarios:

  1. la primera vez que pablo se cojio a mi esposa le dije que sin condon pero que se vaciara en sus tetas pero fue tanto lo que aguanto que a la hra de terminar le lleno las tetas y la boca como en este video fue rico y exitante

    ResponderEliminar
  2. É uma das minha fantasias ver esposa assim

    ResponderEliminar

COMENTA